Bubble

As a sit staring at my glass, I wonder to myself what will it look like with a clear soda contained within.  I slowly start poring in the cool bubbly liquid.  The liquid dances as more of it enters the glass container.  At-last the container is filled and the liquid begins to settle.  It becomes clearer and clearer.  It stops with several tinny streams of bubbles rushing for the surface.  These tinny streams of bubbles fascinated me so I look closer.  I watch as the tinny bubbles form on the glass and then lets go of the side.  Another bubble starts to grow in the place of the bother and goes through the same life cycle.  Again and again they grow and let go.  What could be causing them to grow in these few spots?  Is it a micro crack that I can not see?  Or is it that there is a speck of dirt that was not quite washed away?  I will never know for sure, but fascinates me no less.

©2014 Brady L.B.

Comments