For these reasons we should slow down from our busy day and admire what has been naturally created.
How would our lives be different if we spent some time to slow down? Would we be less stress? Would we have less problems in our lives?
I would say that our lives would be better, if we would find balance in our lives. One way to find that balance is to slow down to reexamine our priorities. If we slow down without a plan of what we are going to do, then we might find it boring and then never do it again. So we need to have a plan.
I would suggest the following plan to start with:
- Find something to admire or watch from nature such as leaves
- Think about what you have done in the past day, week, or month
- Evaluate if the things you have done are really important or have they just wasted time
- If they were important ask yourself "Did I give up something more important to do this activity?"
- If you did give up something more important, then think about a way to bring the most important things back into your life.
If we are able find balance in our lives, then maybe we will be able fix some of the diseases that we have because of stress.