When I am looking for a video editing program, I am looking what it can do above Microsoft Movie Maker. Video Surgeon has many features that I find useful. These feature include but not limited to:
- Changing the pitch of the audio
- Changing the volume of the audio on a highlighted section of the video (without video splitting)
- Looping a section of the video
- Changing the aspect size of the video within the program and previewing the change (not just in saving)
- Importing videos from the internet
I like this program and it works really well. See the attached video, to see one way that I have played with it.
I received a free copy in-exchange for a honest review.
Video surgeon has many useful controls. To find out about all the features go to http://bit.ly/homebrady.
You don't have to buy it to find out if you like it, give it a try for free at http://bit.ly/demobrady. If you decide that it is for you then go to http://bit.ly/orderbrady to buy your copy.
Don't for get to enter the contest for a chance to win a copy of Video Surgeon at http://bit.ly/drawingbrady. Ends June 30,2015