3-3-2016 Random Word Challenge

( #mongrel #bold #mutagen #demolishment #inner #chill #mirror #hopper #conspiracy #bonus )

Daily random word challenge

It was the morning of the governmental grain hopper demolishment project. We had been preparing for this project for weeks. As I arrived on site the paint job on the hopper caught the mirror of my eye again.

Mutagen 

I always thought it was strange that it had painted on it "Mutagen." It was probably some bold high school prank from years gone by.

I parked my truck and started my safety check for the project. First step was to make sure there was nothing left in the hopper. I stuck my head in the manhole and viewed the inner portions of the hopper. Everything was checking out until I saw it. It was a mongrel trapped in the lower corner of the hopper. I had my crew remove the dog and began my check again. With a chill down my back I found a bonus mongrel that was the mirror image of the first one. We went through this cycle a dozen times until the crew had one phrase on their mind.

Government Conspiracy 

© 2016 Brady L.B.

Random words: mongrel, bold, mutagen, demolishment, inner, chill, mirror, hopper, conspiracy, bonus

Comments