Glass Water Bottle Review


Sold by: Calibre Products

Sometimes in life we are looking for products that can reduce our interactions with modern chemicals.  Some have taken this step by replacing their all plastic bottles with reusable glass bottles.  Even with glass bottles you will find that plastics are just around the corner, because the glass bottle still needs a plastic seal to prevent it from leaking liquid.

This stylish glass bottle has a 18 oz glass bottle body, silicone sleeve so that you can better hold onto the bottle, and plastic/silicone flip top lid.  This bottle is easy to use and hold.  The only problem I see with it is that the inner diameter is smaller than the normal water bottles that I buy, therefore it will not take my large ice cube balls that will fit in my other water bottles.  It will take normal ice cubes just fine.

According to my taste buds the water that comes out of this water bottle taste significantly better compared to plastic water bottles.

I received this product in-exchange for a fair and honest review.

#glasswaterbottle

Comments